EMF Shielding

Nah, it’s a ‘let’s worry about everything we can’ disease, no evidence required.

I think you’re silly to worry about it. If you work in an office, the fluorescent lights, computers, and other electronics are blasting you with a LOT more than that all day long. There’s a lot of other much more potent hazards in life, and as we all know about life, no one gets out alive.

+1 with our friend from TX. I heard last week fish and fish oil was bad for us now. It can’t be; I’ve been taking it all my life and I’m still aliv <>

If EMF is such a critical issue then maybe not even owning a car and using a bicycle is an option. That could be followed up with ditching the PC and cellphone and per an EMF is killing us all website; if the power line to your home produces .5 mG you should move.
However, they did not state exactly where it is you should move to. Cave with lead lined walls, maybe?

If anyone wants to read about Smart Meter Terror, then do some net searching about all of the health problems those have allegedly caused.
Tumors, diabetes, headaches, nausea, high blood sugar, asthma, etc, etc, ad nauseum; all commencing the day the meters were installed.

Some even claim the Smart Meters are a conspiracy and will lead to the end of the world…

Given that my dad worked 'till he retired at a certain three-lettered health-food abd supplement store, if EMF is truly “suppressing melatonin,” there’s folks out there that’d be all too happy to remedy said problem…

That was in 2006. A lot of new studies have provided more evidence:
http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/science/studies.asp