Electrical troubles on a pt cruiser

I have a 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser convertible and lately I have been having a lot of difficulties. About 6 - 8 months ago my check oil light was sporadically coming on. I took it in right away to get checked, and the oil changed, it was about time for my 3 month change anyways. My local car mechanic couldn?t find out what the problem was. I took it into my dealership and they couldn?t find the problem either. The light started coming on more and more often. And every once in a while the light would go to the battery light then back to the oil light. The main thing that was ruled out was that it was that it was not a computer problem. Chrysler said it was no big deal and they couldn?t really figure it out., my oil was fine so I could and should just keep driving it. A few days ago my battery died and when I jumped it my alarm started going off and the windows quite working. Today ,I took it back to my mechanic and they did my normal oil change and got me a new battery. My windows work however my radio, clock and navigation don?t even come on now. There is a notice saying ?no fuse? but they said they checked it and all my fuses were good, and correctly installed. It must be an electrical problem. Once I got it home, I went to lock my doors and the windows started going up and down about 1/3? and I was unable to lock the doors. In order to keep the windows from continuously going up and down when the car was off, I had to put the windows down completely and then the doors wouldn?t lock. Oh boy! What is this? I don?t have much faith in my dealership and they seem to always charge me $100, because its still under warrantee however come back to say they don?t know. And its ok to keep driving. ~Sara

“I don?t have much faith in my dealership and they seem to always charge me $100, because its still under warrantee however come back”

What kind of warranty charges you $100? Was this one of those add on extended insurance policies? If so I hate to tell you, but you wasted the money you paid for it when bought it. If you are talking about the Chrysler new car insurance policy, why is the $100 charge???

If you have not done so, it may be time to contact Chrysler (NOT THE DEALER)

You also should check out your state’s Lemon Law. Do this before the new car warranty runs out.

Lemon Laws:

http://www.jdpower.com/cc/auto/bbb/lemon_law.jsp

http://www.lemonlawamerica.com/

If it is under