Electrical blackout

Accidently touched positive battery terminal with wrench that was also touching the engine. It sparked. The engine shut off and now there is no electricity. All fuses and links check ok. Battery is also good.

If everything electrical is dead (no lighting, ignition, etc.) then it just about has to be a blown fusible link.

What year truck is this? The links vary by year and with some of them (later models) they may look fine and yet still be defective.

If it happened exactly like you said, then you may have burned out the ground wire from the battery.

95 Toyota pick up with 22re engine. I checked continuity with a meter on the fuses and links in drivers side panel , as well as, the box next to the battery in the engine compartment. Everything checked out ok. Are there more that I’m missing?