Ebay item called fuel saver? Spam?

I should get in on this million dollar racket. Buy my product to save 10 MPG on each tank fill. It contains instructions on how to install the item as well as a few extra tips to help save even more fuel.

Up through the early 70’s, car manufactures typically delivered cars by default with a 110% ratio (or higher for performance cars). Then sometime, I think 1975, the government mandated a ‘chemically correct’ 100% stoichometric ratio.

If you’re spending around $100 a week to go 178 miles, you’re only getting around 5-6 mpg assuming you’re putting 30 - 33 gallons a week into the tank. A 2500 with the 5.9/360 engine is rated 11/15 mpg, a little less if it’s 4wd. You should be getting a least 10 mpg.

Have you done the basics; plugs, air filter, fuel filter? How’s your tire pressure, are you running off-road tires, generally the more aggressive the tread the bigger the hit on gas mileage. Driving style, foot firmly pressed to the floor or do you pretend there’s an egg between the pedal and the floor? Do you find yourselve using the brakes a lot and hard or do you let the truck coast as far as you can before gently applying the brakes?

Plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter were all just changed around 600 miles ago. I did it all myself. I figured out today that I am getting 11.9 MPG mostly highway, a little city driving. I do not use my brakes much unless I find it necessary. I start slowing down way before stop signs. I only drive anywhere from 60 to 65 MPH. I do have 4 wheel drive. I suppose 12 MPG isnt all that bad for the driving that I do. Im not going to complain about it because I love the truck and I need it for where I work (back roads). I run 38 PSI in the tires. P285/75/R16 is the size. Yes they are oversized. Thank you all for the feedback. Much appreciated. The product was removed today and am going to contact the seller tonight to see if I can get my money back. Oh well if I cant. It was cheap.