Door rattle

THE REAR DRIVER SIDE DOOR ON MY 1999 SURBURBAN RATTLES. DOOR SEALS SEEM FINE, BUT THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ANY ADJUSTMENT ON THE STRIKER BOLT OR DOOR LOCK. ANY IDEAS.

DOD, I found this. Does it help ?
For Suburban:
“On the frame side (not the door) where the door latches, slightly loosen the screws just enough so that the latching mechanism will move up or down. Keep doing fine adjustments without tightening the latch until your satisfied with the closing of the door. Then tighten the screws securely.”

I’m not responsible for someone else poor English. Just me own. ( your instead of you’re )

I have had to elongate the holes the striker retention bolts pass through to solve this problem. Use an air tool with proper tip,do one at a time (you don’t want to drop the threaded plate they screw into,real trouble) and you will solve the rattle.

I used this fix much more on S-Blazers. Are your door hindge pin bushings in good shape? this is another common problem area.

THE DOOR FITS PERFECT IN THE DOOR FRAME. THE DOOR LATCH SEEMS TO BE THE WAY TO GO. THE STRIKER BOLT THREADS INTO THE DOOR FRAME WITH NO WAY TO ADJUST. THANKS FOR THE IDEAS.