Diet manual transmissions

You are mistaken; the US Government owns ALL the airspace over the sovereign United States.

Federal law provides that the United States government has exclusive sovereignty of airspace of the United States; the FAA makes the plans and policy for the use of the navigable airspace; and any citizen has a public right of transit through the navigable airspace. 49 U.S. Code § 40103.

https://www.govregs.com/uscode/title49_subtitleVII_partA_subparti_chapter401_section40103

I posted about this previously, as long as I am not disturbing the peace, or flying so close to a structure and looking in (as In peeping), and the airspace is not restricted (proximity of an airport, military installations, etc…) I can fly over your property all day, even low enough to clip our grass…

I wrote more completely in the link above, but the use any means to bring a drone down is a Federal Crime and punishable with fines and imprisonment… Like it or not, even a toy drone is considered an aircraft (abet “unmanned…”) and the FAA takes this as a serious matter. Especially with the advent of Commercial Drone Deliveries and these drones are NOT toys and the drone itself may weigh over 50-pounds that might travel up to 100 MPH and if a Drone like this came crashing down, it can Kill or seriously injure people or cause some serious damage to property…

It’s a changing world… Remember how folks thought it was the end of civilized society in the 1950s when the guys had Pompadours and Duck Tails on their hair? In the 1960, the hippy movement, and on and on.

And you’ve seen the videos of drones that can carry a person and no license is required…

You will have to get used to it as someday your daughter’s boyfriend will fly outside your daughter’s bed room to ask her to the Prom…