CV inner hub refuses to come out of transmission

That would work.

1 Like

Sorry about that, it wonā€™t happen again. Yes talk to text, I usually keep a close eye on it sometimes I donā€™t Iā€™ll be more careful to about that.

Brain stem injury from desert shield in 1991ā€¦ I not sure how I got things messed up here I just want gone. M o override something get it out of there I donā€™t see three dots the mile-long yet I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing stress triggeredt[confusionā€¦ help me out here in my itā€¦ I should never to try t[ mingle

Donā€™t worry about it, going of cars is not unusual, but getting back to them before Caroline warns us is a good thing.

I sympathize with OP quite a bit. Wished there was some way I could help but a few things are up in the air right now with health issues. The OP says they are in Greenville, TX which makes it a bit less than 300 miles as the crow flies from where I live. Been batting the idea around about going to see my sister in Fort Worth so Greenville ainā€™t that far away from Dallas. Who knowsā€¦if this doesnā€™t get done soon maybe Iā€™ll throw some tools and BFHs in the truck on the way down. Iā€™ve been known to make a road trip repair now and then.

My son called me this morning from UT and it ainā€™t gonna get any cooler. He said for my neck of the woods next weekend a 114 on Saturday. Might need to place a rack of ribs under the windshieldā€¦

I got it out guys I got mad at Volvo and cancelled my accountā€¦ trying to get re-establish now. My email is
terrytawakoni@gmail.com

1 Like

So howā€™d you finally get that sucker out . . . ?!

Technique . . . ?!

Brute force . . . ?!

Good to hear. Glad that it is done. Did the clip come out with it? in one piece?

@ok4450, got the first eye done yesterday, I am impressed with the results.

1 Like

Congrats on finally separating that thing. What a PITA.

Also congrats to keith on the eye. I can finally identify nut and bolt sizes/thread pitches again with the naked eye.

1 Like