Crankshaft pulley bolt

@db4690 Believe me my dear wife wanted to comment but she isn"t as diplomatic as I am and and would have hurt someones feelings. I don’t want to be banned for her colorful yet descriptive language. Her nick is “Breaker Bar”, need I say more?
BTK

I would have told a Pretty young lady or an Ugly old Man to do the same thing…so my comment stands.

Have you wife say whatever she wants. I’m sure I can defend myself and I dont have to live with her…lol

"Toyota crank bolts as hard as a Honda? Never seen one."
I said some. Highlander, Sienna and Supra to name three I've come across.

@Honda Blackbird LOLOL…Good one! WE both got a good laugh about you “defending yourself” especially since you have up a pic of a Saab convertible!
BTK & BB

^^^
@BillytheKid:
It’s not too late to go back and edit your comment.

@JoeMario , Thank you for the suggestion…I misspelled “convertible”.
BTK

Well I dunno but I for one think we have gone way too far in the free world in limiting speech and discussions. When one must check the current list of acceptable and unacceptable terminology to make a comment, its time to stop and turn around a bit, yes? I don’t mind being called a boy, or sonny, or son, or whipper snapper, etc. even though I’m a grandfather. I am, however concerned that my grandkids will hardly be able to speak at all if we continue in this vein. I’m for going back to 1958 when people could say what they meant and if someone didn’t like it they might just take a swing at your instead. Far more healthy for a free country.

Then, secondly, my wife has her own computer and if she wants to read CT or comment, she’ll have to do it on her own and get her own account. What she says is up to her though and we don’t always agree. Outside of @triedaq normally we don’t share accounts or read spouse’s comments.