Crankshaft position sensor 2003 3.3 caravan

OOPS! I didn’t know asking for exactly what one wants was being ‘uppity.’ I am sorry if I offended anyone. Please tell me how much my ‘uppity-ness’ should cost, and I will consider payment. Seriously, I was just trying to get exact information. I understood and acknowledged the well meaning sentiments. I’ll just shrink away now and crawl under something low so that no one else might think I am trying to exceed some frowned upon stature for free.

I just thought that the statement was a little over the top in response to well intentioned attempts at assistance. People actually do spend their time and thoughts to try to help. And frankly, generic conjecture often is very helpful.

Note that I offered no conjecture of any kind so I took no personal offense. I just found your tone and statement to be impolite. So I thought I would say so.

I have posted questions by web before and gotten completely ridiculous responses by well-intentioned people. Its pretty easy to just say thanks or nothing at all and then move on.

Right, sometimes the best response is none at all. As I peer sheepishly from under my cowering position, I wonder how “I guess we might never know…that’s the normal story.” can not be conjecture.
Seems to be a bit of a contradiction to: “Note that I offered no conjecture of any kind…”

I’m not being uppity; just sayin’.

Let us stop this train of dialog. All I want is to ask respondents to consider the usefulness and applicability of their advice. Now I’m slinking back into my pit of undeserving existence so as to not rile the ire of all those superior minded experts above me, and I’m moving on…

Saell1:
You’re not going to find a forum with a more dedicated set of experienced regulars who give their time to help others. Your replies were a bit surprising.

The following was not a “flaggable” offense:

You are completely unworthy of the help of strangers and your basic attitude provides a fine example of the kind of thing that chips away at all that is good an decent in the world.

May the rock that covers your pit remain in place and your clumsy doings with your crankshaft position sensor cause more harm then good.

bolt tab broke off as I was trying to get sensor out—was still able to continue to rotate sensor-tried some teflon spray and eventually was able to get it out. As mentioned car working well since.
Good luck