Cost of major service on my Camry LE 2009 and shocks/struts replacement confusion.?

yikes, 60K and replace struts?? are they kidding. I think they forgot to tell you to replace your “mud” pump. I replaced a strut (in pairs of course) on my 1994 camry when it started to leak fluid. Until then, don’t change it. does it “bounce” when pushed down (the front fender and released)??? If not, then it works and doesn’t need changing. They are there to rip you off.

@oilman Yes, much too early! We sold our 1994 Nissan Sentra last year still with the original struts on it. Only the two CV joints had been replaced.

you got your brakes replaced at 65K??? geez, my 2005 camry LE still has the orig brakes (front disc, back drum) and it has 166K on it. These chain shops take advantage of you.

after reading your posts (the author), there isn’t a “mud” pump on the car. I was just making a joke but don’t want you to take me serious on that statement. I heard this once from a girl who went in for repairs and they tried to soak her and money. for the transmission, I replaced the filter 3X so far and it’s been mostly clean so you can “maybe” avoid doing that. I do change the fluid every 10K or so. I change my oil before 3K for sure. If you don’t rotate tires, the two fronts will wear faster and you’ll have to buy tires 2X for the front to the back as the back just rolls forward and go a long time. I’m assuming your car has a timing chain and not a timing belt so that should be good for 200K.

did you get your plugs changed??? I change mine at 45K or so even if they need it or not. This is so easy you can do that task.

I am not sure if previous owner replaced plugs. I bought it, when it was 61500. At that time, I got it oil change, transmission fluid, break pads, all 4 tires. Now it is 65700.

The plugs are good for 120k.

Can somebody give me idea, how much it can cost me to servicing+ general checks on this car ?
I just want to get some approx. amount, I can be sure that mechanic is not fooling me.

Its a business decision, get multiple estimates. If you find a good honest mechanic, stick with him and don’t worry about it.

You can usually get the dealer cost from any dealer for these services. Toyota dealers are usually good about posting their costs for these services. Anything less is gravy.