Cost of a tire repair has me flabbergasted!

Yeah I know you don’t like talking lawnmowers and stuff, but just to put $27 in perspective, I paid a guy $109 to tell me I was using too much soap in my dishwasher. He spent an hour and people need to get paid for their time, and I was happy for his diagnosis. In some places you wouldn’t be allowed to have a dishwasher or a car with a bad tire even.

My current clothes washing machine is a freebie. Neighbor gave to first person that would haul it away. Which was me. Only problem this one had, clogged w/soap & fabric softener. Cleaned all the soap scum from the workings, ran through all the cycles, voila, 6 years later, still working like new.

Yeah if a little is good a lot is better but i m trying to reform.

My neighbor’s son thinks that way, a little is good but a lot is better; unfortunately, I talking about gas and the accelerator. He thinks accelerating with a little gas is good, but accelerating with a lot so gas is better… I wish he would reform…

You will not like it, but it’s probably, most definitely true…

Of the 5-vehicles I have, all the tires (Dunlop, Firestone, Goodyear, and Yokohama) manufacturers warranties have a multitude of disclaimers that basically say that they do not cover “Road hazards: including punctures, cuts, impact breaks, stone drill, bruise, bulge, snag, and so much more…”