Blogs Car Info Our Show Deals Mechanics Files Vehicle Donation

Coins storage compartment replacement for Toyota Sienna 2013?

My Toyota Sienna 2013 recently had the coins change compartment (with quarters, nickels & dimes) stolen. I need to replace it.
What is the right name to call it & search for a replacement?
Thanks in advance.

Best bet would be the parts counter at your local Toyota dealership. Even then they will probably have to order it.
Or you could try a junkyard.

Thanks for responding. What would be the name of this piece?

In the Toyota catalog it is called a coin holder.

P/N 55450-08020-E0 for tan

55450-08020-B0 for gray

MSRP $53.90, available online for $40.43

Give the dealer your vehicle’s VIN and they will order the correct part/color.

I used to just keep a zip lock sandwich bag full of quarters for the parking meters and occasional toll. But now the meters all take debit cards and transponders for the tolls. I keep a little change in my pocket but the rest goes into a container I take to the bank every $3-400 worth. Change is so unused now that the tellers don’t want to deal with it and put a change machine in the lobby instead. Guess what I’m saying is maybe reconsider spending $50 for a change holder.