Chrysler Leaning Module

 I have a '77 Chrysler New Yorker with the 450 engine.  I'm told the electronic leaning module is out and apparently unreplaceable:  can't find any parts anywhere.  The car won't run w/o it.  Somebody said I could maybe install some sort of after market carb conversion?  Any thoughts?  Thanks

I’m no mopar man but if you’re referring to the lean burn system, you can google ‘chrysler lean burn module’ and find out how to replace it with something more mainstream.