Christmas greetings to all!

11 Likes

Have a Merry Christmas! Stay warm and be safe on the roads.

7 Likes

Capture

7 Likes

It’s a balmy 22F at 10:30am in Central MD. Beats the high of 11F with 30 mph wind we had yesterday. The good news is I don’t have to go anywhere, the family is coming to us today. Merry Christmas to all y’all.

5 Likes

We’re having a heat wave in Central NJ, with the temp up to 29 currently. Luckily, I also have no plans to be on the road today.

5 Likes

… and by next weekend, the temps will–supposedly–be up to the unseasonable mid-50s. I am looking forward to being able to do some hiking again.

4 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Merry X-mas. Happy New year and Happy whatever else we want to celebrate.
Hate to report temp of over 70 degrees here in Southern CA but if it makes you feel any better, we are headed to NY tomorrow to get a sense of winter.
It was freezing a few days ago here though, so, I wouldn’t move to CA just because of the weather unless you can afford to live at the beach

2 Likes

As long as you’re not headed to Buffalo or some other areas in the far north of NY State!

3 Likes

What engine is that? It appears to be a 4-cylinder with a timing chain, and the water pump is driven by an external accessory belt. Is that from a Nissan truck?

This will give you–perhaps–a little too much of a sense:

1 Like

That’s a 22R out of a first-gen Celica. It’s not mine, but belongs to a tech I know. I thought the paint on the block was kind of “Christmasy”.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

7 Likes

Let me add my greetings to all of you and may all of your cars be trouble free.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to All and a better New Year!

4 Likes

Buffalo NY is hardly in the far north of the state. From the northern border to the southern one we are aproximatly in the middle. We also have milder temps than Albany with warmer winters and cooler summers.

I don’t know if I should have shared this though because we are wonderfully uncrowded and we like it that way. Our average commute is less that 15 minutes.

Given this week’s winter storm I doubt folks are packing up for Buffalo right now.

Here’s hoping folks there and elsewhere are safe!

1 Like