Chevy colorado

HI, IM JUST NEEDING SOME ADVICE ON THE ISSUE IM HAVING WITH MY '05 COLORADO. THE ISSUE THAT IM HAVING WITH IS THAT IN THE AFTERNOONS, WELL WARM AFTERNOONS, I HAVE ISSUE STARTING. THE TRUCK WILL CRANK AND BATTERY IS GOOD. ONCE I DO GET IT STARTED LIKE AFTER 10-15 TRIES I HAVE NO FUEL OR THROTTLE RESPONSE PROBLEMS. I HAVE REPLACED THE MAP SENSOR ALREADY, SO IM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE PROBLEM

AND THE ENGINE THAT MY COLORADO HAS IS A 3.5L

Have you checked for codes? How about fuel pressure? Does it have spark during the non start condition?

And please stop shouting (ALL CAPS). When was the last time the spark plugs were replaced?

With initial key ON (not START) can you hear the fuel pump running"? If you can, cycle the key 3 or 4 times to “prime” the fuel system.

There may be a problem with the electronic throttle body.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=533255&cc=1431075

You vehicle doesn’t have a throttle cable from the gas pedal to the throttle body. Instead it has a throttle pedal position sensor which sends a signal to the computer. The computer then takes that signal and commands the throttle body to open.

The next time this problem occurs, remove the inlet duct from the throttle body. With the engine idling have someone step on the gas pedal. If the throttle plate doesn’t open, there’s a problem with either the throttle pedal position sensor or the throttle body itself.

Tester