Changing out brake fluid

Getting back to changing brake fluid. I agree with Nevada… If the car has had any/many brake jobs, the fluid should be checked and added to during bleeding to diminish the water content. I feel there is a greater need to change it out if it had sat for a long time.
As far as air in the tires, it really matters where you get your air. I use country side, natural air instead of polluted city-fied air.

Yeah, when I get new tires, I try to save the old air to put back in the new tires. After all the old air is accustomed to my driving!!

ABSOLUTELY…this should have been done probably over 20X by now…LOL… Brake fluid is Hydro-scopic…meaning it likes to pull water from the ambient air…and does so with reckless abandon. YES it needs to be changed ASAP. If you don’t you will slowly begin to have caliper failure all the way around your vehicle…not fun to go thru that…and not that cheap either. YES get it done…68 is chump change for the job at hand and bleeding the brakes at all 4 corners. If they have the right tools they wont need to bleed…but u never know these days. My Snap-On Brake bleeder is pushing 30+ yrs old and still pumps brake fluid like a champ…via the master cylinder all the way thru the brake lines and out the calipers…nice tool if you gots one…no brake bleeding anymore either…YAY !

Oh and Air? I only fill my tires with Air collected at night under a full moon with low ambient humidity…and absolutely MUST change it 2X a year…One fill up of Summer Air…and the other fill up with Winter Air :slight_smile:

Blackbird

Right on about the air11

Off topic, whitey all the past pictures were fine, but I think we could raise the funds for a body wax and a new pic! :wink:

The OP headed South 2 weeks ago…

Security…We have a code 7 down in ward 2…

Yeah but what do you mean? I really have no clue what you are trying to say!