Change in topic description

I got my hands on the designs for that Fish carburetor, built it and was happily getting over 100 miles per gallon in my Ford F100. Then, one day I forgot my tin foil hat when I was out using the truck. As a result, I was never alerted as the Feds closed in on me. They confiscated the carburetor, left me with a disabled truck, and erased all of my memories about how to build one. Come to think of it, one guy looked just like that actor Tommy Lee Jones, and his partner looked like Will Smith.

@Cigroller,its a shame what people will swallow,been guilty of it myself,but when it flys in the face of physics or thermodynamics,I dont take the bait very often any thing we get now from the auto world will be incremental,but I do not,repeat do not,trust busybodies and bureaucrats,the govt has been spying on its citizens for a long time-Kevin( The time for the Fairtax has come!)

@cdaquila, maybe I m wrong but, it seems like that when I get notifications of say 10 new posts to thread that I have visited, and I click on that thread, it is taking me to the last post, not the last new post like it used to. is that correct?

But what if we have questions about lawn mowers or some such? :stuck_out_tongue:

@bscar2‌, only if you ride them to and from work. :wink: Seriously speaking, though, somebody asked this in another thread. You guys talk about stuff with engines of all sorts. I’m not going to make some blanket rule, because there are always exceptions.

@wesw, are you still having the problem? What browser are you using?

@cdaquila, yes its still happening. Internet explorer, windows-8, I think :slight_smile: