Car won’t start on my Chrysler

2011 Chrysler 200 limited 3.6L

The car doesn’t want to start. Done a tune up. (Car needed it) changed ignition coil in cylinder 1

I also can’t find the fuel pressure test port to test it out also has a code for system voltage low

How about letting us know how many miles are on this?

Did it start before you did the “Tune up”.?

List the code itself. “Voltage low”? Which circuit shows low voltage? It could be any of dozens of circuit.

What does it do? does it crank but won’t start? No crank…just a click?

Yosemite

1 Like

155000, the car had trouble turning on when the temperature went to -25. The code is P0562. If only I could send you a video I took to show you what it does.

Possible causes Low battery charge Battery defective Loose or missing alternator drive belt Faulty alternator Open or short system voltage circuit.

Again;

Did it start before you did the “Tune up”.?

List the code itself. “Voltage low”? Which circuit shows low voltage? It could be any of dozens of circuit.

What does it do? does it crank but won’t start? No crank…just a click?

Yosemite

from https://repairpal.com/obd-ii-code-p0562

What Does P0562 Code Mean?

OBD-II Code P0562 is defined as a System Voltage Low
The purpose of the Charging System is to maintain an ideal vehicle voltage level, which is usually 14.1 - 14.4 volts DC when the vehicle is idling with the lights off. When the code P0562 is set in the Powertrain Computer, it means that the Powertrain Computer or PCM is seeing a lower than requested vehicle voltage. The code will set when the voltage level goes below 10.0 volts for more than 60 seconds while the engine is running.

there is info on what could cause it and symptoms on the link above.

Sounds like a bad battery or alt to me. have they been tested?

Yes the battery and alternator have been check and replaced

have they been checked since this code appeared?

Have you checked your fuses? perhaps a PCM fuse was blown during the tune up?