Car vibrating when wheel is at 1:00 position, done everything we can think of

The only chrysler dealer near us is a crook! We took my daughter’s car there and they gave us a $750 estimate that she needed a starter And it was a specific kind of starter and with labor it was $750. We jumped it, brought it home and bought her a new battery, it didn’t have a single issue after!

Same shop repaired my car, I picked it up after closing and brought it home, noticed a huge dent in passenger side the next day, they denied it happened there. I brought my car directly home and we are out in the woods, no other cars around, no “parking” spots, other cars to hit etc.

Been a ton of complaints about them on the local Facebook page too.

I HATE the Chrysler dealer by us.

Stacey , please proof read your posts . And you don’t need a dealer for a 14 year old vehicle.

LOL sorry, I fixed the typos. Didn’t have my glasses on yet!!

We’ve rotated them all and we also bought a new tire and put on that side.
My husband was just saying when he was working on it this weekend he noticed at the top of the shock there’s a gasket and it looks like it’s only going around half of it where the drivers side the gasket goes all the way around. Sorry, this is the best I can describe when he explained to me. He’s going to look into this further.

Could be struts. It’s new to you so no idea of prior abuse. Could be power steering pump and or rack.