Car Talk Community Update

That was just a theory because of my experience at another site. But if that is the cause, the word might not be a bad word otherwise, it can be a word with a sequence of letters that triggers the spam filter. Monday morning, when the cyberbabes log in, they may have a totally different reason for your case.

BTW, as a long time member, I can’t remember the last time I saw a wait for approval, but I have had a few posts completely removed without explanation, they would just disappear. Normally for a rules violation, they send a courtesy e-mail when they delete a post and I have had one or two of those, and I expected them when I did, but the disappearing posts were totally innocent, non controversial and never explained. Maybe a glitch in there somewhere and it wasn’t the staff that deleted them and the staff were not aware that it happened.

So… I remembered the “try to stay under 400 words” protocol and rewrote until I was under. Still nothing. Finally, I tried posting half of my message which worked! I was going to post the other half in a follow-up message but of course that didn’t take. I rewrote that smaller too, but nothing. Last ditch effort, I posted the rest as an edit to my previous message and that worked. Sheesh! I was doing my best not to ramble but I’m female and hung up on descriptions, heh!

Thats a glitch and it may have to do with your ISP. With my previous ISP, i could not post anything over three lines long. The cyberbabes worked on this for me for quite awhile, but in the end, my ISP stopped working altogether so I had to switch to another one. Is you ISP also a cell phone provider, i.e. a 3G or 4G network? That is the one that that I had trouble with, now using a satellite.

Sorry, i have never been on a blog to post a quesiton…I am trying to post a question to the community to get help. I’ve made an account and still cant find a button to post a question. Laughing, i need help!

Red ASK A QUESTION Button Near Top Right.
CSA