Car soccer

Who knew that car soccer is a real league sport! :rofl: Who decided that soccer and demolition derby are a great mix? :rofl::rofl::rofl: I particularly like the goalie. :grin:

2 Likes

Better than ‘human’ soccer. I liked that they used a large field. Have seen small scale car soccer at another destruction derby, the one that also features figure 8 bus races.

The old Top Gear did a version of this several times. Tore the heck out of the field, not to mention the cars

2 Likes

I recall one of those versions, in which they used tiny Toyota IQs (sold in The US as the Scion IQ).

1 Like

Tore up the yard using a skid steer to move beach sand. Here is some of the fun you can have with big equipment. Abba's Ministry - When the excavator boy shows his skills😍 | Facebook

The one i’m aware of they used the Aygo which was not much bigger than an IQ but a joint venture with Citroen.

Good ol’ Robins

1 Like

I rented a bulldozer once to rough grade my vacant lot. Going down the incline I discovered there was no brake pedal. Guess you don’t need brakes but who knew?