Car of future

Jill, you must realize that any of that could be easily faked by a 5th grader. And even if it was exactly correct, so what? Nothing on the video means anything, with no comparison and no detailed explanation.

Yes I watch the whole thing, and it still doesn’t matter, so I shut my camera off and turn it back on it would display the current time. Beside its not hard to set a clock and change the time stamp on the camera. Trust me a computer will believe anything you tell them. It I told your computer it was 2050 it would display 2050.

I know that I am somewhat of a twit, but I have such a difficult time finding any claim credible when the poster can’t/doesn’t use proper grammar, misuses words or just generally comes across uneducated. It is even worse when I have to slog through the post and read it multiple times just to try to make some sense out of it. Give us a reason to think you might be credible.

1 Like

JilaineBell, I have some ocean front property in Arizona I’d like to offer you

1 Like

How about someone set up a test for this batt pack against a regular one, and see how much more or less one can mow than the other?
If you can only use the amount of power in the batt, is that so much better? can they shove more power into this batt?

I agree with some posters here, an “independent” laboratory test, with un-biased technicians/engineers to examine or refute, is in order. Anyone can “claim” a success in “garage mechanics” that will revolutionize, this or that. Unfortunately, for “real world” applications, the proof has to be proven, “beyond the pudding”.

Good idea!

JilaineBell, on second thought, you have every right to promote a product on hype alone. You stand in good company with GM and the Chevy Volt.

Thank You. I am just looking for some ideas (answers) on how ?

I think dagosa was being sarcastic. He may have just exposed your true intentions. Are you really trying to promote a product on hype alone?

1 Like

Sarcastic, yes he was! But be assured, in this whole entire discussion, which
has had to many opinions (no ideas, no facts, no answers). His is the nicest
one yet!

How might we have facts about something like this? There are none
why do you keep saying that?

No way. If that’s how they operated, the no one would or should pay attention to them

Obviously you don’t know much about science.

Mike, do you know the what a hypothesis is and why it is useful? I didn’t think so.

Can someone please define exactly what this improves?

the profit margin of the company selling it

It is the obligation of the promoter to provide verifiable facts or a meaningful technical analysis for us to interpret. From what I’ve seen the product promoter has not done so. We’re unable to provide facts because the promoter has not provided facts for is to review.

The definition of a fact is that it can be substantiated by another party replicating the conditions and the test. That requires a level of information that the promoter has not provided.

You are welcome to believe in this battery pack. I’m sure many people do. But without a lot more information those of us who have seen far too many scams come and go over the decades believe it to be a scam.

I think you’ll find there’s only one opinion that we all share and are simply stating differently. These is insufficient information to determine tha validity of the battery pack or the lawnmower test, and based on everything we all know we doubt the credibility of either.

Realize that the regular group who responds in this forum is populated with technicians, engineers, scientists, mechanics, and even a retired consultant to industry
as well as some folks with over 1/2 century of experience in things technical. Our critique of the testing is based on decades of developing test protocols and actually running tests.

There is no “how” that we can determine based on all the physics we cumulatively know. That’s what we’re trying to tell you.

At the risk of getting too lengthy, it’s virtually impossible to totally drain a battery. Batterys are simply plates seperated by a dielectric, with a circuit in between. One plate has more free electrons than the other. Givene the opportunity (by conpleteing the circuit), the free electrons move from the plate with the relative surplus of free electrons to the plate with the relative deficiency. Work is done by whatever is in the circuit. However, for that movement to occur, there must be sufficiently different levels of free electrons to to create enough force to move through the circuit. Since all circuits have some resistance, even a bare wire, as soon as difference between the two plates becomes sufficiently small, it can no longer overcome the resistance. Some surplus will remain on the negative plate (electrons are negative) and some defiiciency on the positive plate.

You really should take at least ONE science class.

You still haven’t answered my question
for the THIRD TIME

What vested interest do you have in this company???

Thank You! Now I see the problem, he has discover a method of draining
the battery down to 0 volts and 0 amps! No wonder, there are no answers (facts).
He has done what no other has done, using 96% of the battery stored energy.
Still how is this a scam, quote “We are not interested in venture-capital we only want the IP rights and royalties”. It seems, he only wants what is his. His two conditions can only be satisfied by some big company.

Yes I do know what a hypothesis is
Obviously you don’t.

A hypothesis is theory based on logic and facts. You have neither. There are ZERO facts
and ZERO logic. This has about as much science as Ghost Hunters.