Car of future

When will this

technology be available

to the general public?

http://www…FcylXFGTgk

It not about the application, but rather the 3,5 time the energy available

in a incredibly small 5 X 5 X 5 inch battery pack technology.

It seem’s that it has

been around long enough

to be on somebody?s radar!

Thanks Jill

Sorry, but I have trouble taking a youtube of an electric mower with a clock hanging from it seriously…

The last time I took a trip to the hardware store, they had cordless electric mowers. Is this really the technology of the future?

But how long can you mow grass with it?

the car of the future will run on some kind of energy source built into the roadway, move only at the posted speed limits, not get into any accidents because it’ll use some sort of radar/GPS technology, so all one has to do is simply get in, state where they wish to go, and the car will go by itself.

Promise?

Total SCAM.

I have an electric lawn mower and I suspect my stock mower and battery would behave very much like the one in the video. However you might have noticed that not one blade of grass was cut. I get over an hour cutting time with my mower before it needs to be recharged to continue cutting, but if all I wanted was to hear the blade moving then I could get a lot more time.

He also suggest that since the voltage was down to 50% then the power available was down to 50%, but I would guess the true available power was down to more like 5% or less.

I see nothing new about this. I see nothing of interest other than maybe a guessing game on what exactly they will say to try and separate you from your money if you were to follow up with them as they suggest.

Apparently it is on someone’s radar. MIT is testing the technology. After they prove it works well, it will be commercialized. It’s in the pipeline, and one of these days real soon now it will be available. It will probably be in something like a lawnmower first, then eventually find its way to cars.

If MIT is taking this seriously, I am glad my son got his PHD from the Naval Advanced Degree College.

Did you read (more info) cut’s the same amount of grass as a gas mover !
It ran for 4 hrs, a 24 volt PBA battery will only run my electric lawn mower
for an hour than dies!!!

This is about the ablitity to draw down a battery pack to 0 volts and 0 amps
to use all the available energy in the storage device “batacitor” !!!
As far as my research show, no one has been able to use all the store energy
in a battery ever!!!

My 24 volt PBA battery will only run my electric lawn mower
for an hour than dies!!!

Are tou going to wait until the yeqr 2025!

Maybe more research is in order!!!

http://www.rcgroups.com

Thanks for the heads up and the interest. I believe in free debate, free thinking, and having one?s opinion heard, but listening is still the most important skill of all!
Kudos to you and Owenthegreat for having good deductive skills. Excellent Questions:

1. ?Nobody?.
  2. It is a 24 volt 10 amp drawing motor (240Wh).
  3. Yes it was an illegally pirated copy of our video. It was pass on with the fraudulent title ?MIT develops? as news, then reposted back to YouTube. YouTube remove it and reconnected their counter and links to our video. All treehog has to do is to delete and repost (I am sure the website will not, knowingly commit fraud).
  4. Lawyer felt that YouTube was not the place to post our data (public domain issues).
  5. I budgeted 6000 dollars for the entire project and did have a custom ?battery pack? built (it is what you do with it, afterwards, that matters). Any other battery technology would be lighter and better than any PBA technology.
  6. All known possible variables were ?Benchmark? with very expensive Midtronics equipment. Using pldaniels example (he is correct): the Ryobi motor, no load (without a blade) will run, on average, just under 3 hours with PBA technology (with a blade just over 1 hour). The Ryobi motor, no load (without a blade) will run, on average, over 9 hours with the batacitor (with a blade over 4 hours).
  7. We are not interested in venture-capital we only want the IP rights and royalties.
  8. Some good ideas came from people in the RC hobby world, like? start small?, by using my 13 yr old Ryobi electric lawn mower as ?proof of concept?.
  9. Seeing ?no grass flying? is because the Ryobi mulch?s the grass it?s not a side discharge mower (there is a big difference). But seriously to be fair the day before it rained all night, the next day was cloudy and rainy (on and off) and the video could not be rescheduled.
  10. And who wouldn?t want a minimum, improvement of product capacity of 250%.
  11. We both already know that Answer. By the way, like your handle, will sanders (is that more deductive reasoning). Remember it?s always easier to beat an ?average?. Fate favors the Bold and data does not lie (it is what it is). It?s the ?results? that are most important, truly nothing else matters!

Well hope that answers some of your questions, thanks, good luck, never stop trying and never follow the herd!

PS
Feel free to share.

Best Regards epicbill

I was being deliberately obtuse. :wink:

MIT may have something out in five to seven years at today capacity!
He has already produces 3.5 times the available energy 14 months ago!!!

t ran for 4 hrs, a 24 volt PBA battery will only run my electric lawn mower
for an hour than dies!!!

It did not cut grass for four hours, it only ran for four hours. Actually cutting grass takes a lot more energy than just turning the blade. I would guess your mower could run a few hours if you did not bother cutting grass with it.

But the mower in question did not cut one blade of grass. It would be sort of like how long would a gallon of fuel last powering a car driving on the road or idling.

data does not lie (it is what it is). It?s the ?results? that are most important, truly nothing else matters!

Yes the results matter, but understanding the results is far more important. So far I have yet to see any evidence that this is anything more than a total SCAM based on “results” that have been presented to mean something that so far have not been shown to truly support the inferred savings of useful power. It smells like and looks like total SCAM

MIT may have something out in five to seven years at today capacity!
He has already produces 3.5 times the available energy 14 months ago!!!

I certainly hope you are one of those who P.T. Barnum told us were born every minute, other wise you are far worse.