Car of future

***He also suggest that since the voltage was down to 50% then the power available was down to 50%, but I would guess the true available power was down to more like 5% or less. ***

Simplistically 25%. P=E*I. If the initial voltage is 20 and current 10 amps, then the power is 200watts. When the voltage drops to 10 volts the current will drop to 5 amps, and the power will be 50 watts.

However, there are two loads here – the static load of spinning the motor and blade and the dynamic load of cutting grass. If just spinning the thing takes 40 watts, Initially there are 160watts available to drag the blade through grass, kids toys, woody plants, leaves … whatever. At 10 volts, there are only ten watts to do the same job and the lawnmower will probably stall out as soon as it hits the lawn. That puts what you’d probably call the “true power available for cutting grass” down by 100 * (10/160) = 6.25%

OK, all your posts make it clear that this is a SCAM. And you, Jill, through your misleading post, are therefore a SCAMMER. Nothing on that tape even hints of anything worthwhile, and the long response from ‘epicbill’ confirms nothing of value is present. And SCAMMERs alway try and hint about legit organizations like MIT being involved, or interested, or ‘working on the same thing’.

“Honey, I need to borrow the kitchen clock so I can attach it to the lawnmower.”

“Yes, dear. Have you taken your medication today?”

capacitors are already being developed. theyre called super capacitors, or ultra capacitors. anybody who creates anything “new” is a Quack.

MIT does a lot of testing on new/different technology. Not to prove it works…but to prove it DOESN’T work.

May be I did not make it clear, I cut no grass and my electric lawn motor, it can ran for only 1 hour and 10 minutes with PBA technology than dies. IF you have only an opinion and NO data (electric lawn mower comparison). I am looking for answers
not opinions, this is an discussion for knowledge

As the BS deepens…running a lawnmower on Youtube is no ‘test’. Take the technology to a local college/university, have an unbiased person test it and publish the results. That simple.

You are saying an local university would understand???
Please, again opinions are not helpful if you have not read this material,
or do not have a general understanding of electrical motor AC/DC, batteries,
physics you are not adding to this discussion!

Of course a local university’s physics professor would understand, as would I. You have presented nothing in need of understanding. Please summarize, as briefly as possible, what, exactly, this ‘invention’ is.

You are saying an local university would understand???

Universities are bodies, not people. A professor of physics or mechanical engineering should understand. If they don’t understand, who would? Maybe someone who might have a conflict of interest isn’t the person to rate the merit of this device, especially with nothing more than a YouTube video.

…if you have not read this material, or do not have a general understanding of electrical motor AC/DC, batteries, physics you are not adding to this discussion!

Tread carefully. Some of the folks who regularly frequent this forum know far more about these topics than you do. If you are wise enough to treat them with respect, you might learn something.

Joseph_E_Meehan wrote:

data does not lie (it is what it is). It?s the ?results? that are most important, truly nothing else matters! Yes the results matter, but understanding the results is far more important. So far I have yet to see any evidence that this is anything more than a total SCAM based on “results” that have been presented to mean something that so far have not been shown to truly support the inferred savings of useful power. It smells like and looks like total SCAM

It looks as though JilaineBell has flagged your post as inappropriate, so I thought I should post it again in case it disappears.

There is no room for opinions this is a discussion!

Boy did you come to the wrong place. This is a public forum.

Here we go again!

Joseph_E_Meehan wrote:

MIT may have something out in five to seven years at today capacity! He has already produces 3.5 times the available energy 14 months ago!!! I certainly hope you are one of those who P.T. Barnum told us were born every minute, other wise you are far worse.

Guess

OK, I ‘guess’ you are a scammer. Prove me wrong with some real information.

1 Like

Are you saying you’re owner or part owner of this???

I have an electric lawn mower and I suspect my stock mower and battery would behave very much like the one in the video.
Another Guess! Why am I not surpised .

I couldn’t view the video, however I’m wondering based on the posts…did the mower even have a blade attached? Remove the blade and the battery drain should be reduced tremendously. A motor without a load will draw far less current.

Yes it had a blade, thank you for asking.

IF anybody knew how it worked (including me). Why would I need this post !!!