Car makes squeaky noises when turning

Okay so I recently replace the rear shock absorbers and now every time I take a corner or when I’m going on a surface that’s not flat or just if I go over a bump too quick. I here squeaking sounds I replace the shock absorber as well as the strut mount to no avail I’ve found the noise I’ve located location of the squeak if where coil meets the mount I wanted to know what your guys opinions are. I don’t want to replace the coil it does look like it might need some replacing the protective metal sheet is gone on the top some of the bare metal is exposed but I would hate to replace the spring and have noise again

Car is a 2003 nissan maxima with 144k
Thanks for the help I this has been an aggravation

Here is some audio of the noise its the first squeak you hear toward the end my hand was slipping and that’s me pushing on the car down

Did you replace the rubber spring mounts and other rubbery bits when changing the struts?
Most people don’t but it makes a big difference in ride and quietude, and in your case is probably the source of the creaking.

Rubber under compression “cold flows”, it changes shape to match the things that are compressing it. Over time, it then hardens to the new shape. Then, when reused, it doesn’t interface properly with the new configuration. Since it’s hardened, it has lost its elastomeric properties and, well, it can creak.

You can try this, but “@the same mountainbike” is correct.

I have replaced the rubber components when I bought the mount it came with the rubber parts that go on shaft of the shock and when I removed the tire and lower strut bolt and I wiggle the strut the top where the top of the spring meets the strut mount it starts creaking when I spray penetrating oil and it quited the leak for a short 10 minutes then back to the old creaking noise but the noise was never there until I replaced the struts

The HHS-2000 is supposed to stay on the rubber, penetrate and last. It’s made for your problem.

That’s because the spring mounts on the new struts aren’t exactly the same as the ones on the old struts, and the rubber has formed and hardened to fit the old mount. Your test, an excellent one by the way that I’ll probably steal in recommendations to other posters with similar problem, is sort of concrete evidence that my guess is correct.

Note that I’m interpreting your comment as meaning that you changed the rubbery parts that came with the strut and new upper mount, but not the rubber pads that cushion the springs in the strut’s spring mounts. Generally the spring pads need to be ordered separately, as do the bump-stops and (if you have them) bellows that protect the strut shaft.