Car has ben park for 4years

Hi IAM SIMEON I HAVE LIVE IN GERMANY FOR 4 YEARS MY CAR HAS BEN PARK FOR 4 YEARS I NEED SOME TIPS ON STARING IT UP AFTER BEEN PARK FOR SO LONG.

You need to drain the fuel tank before starting.

Step #1 Turn off the ALL CAPS. It makes reading your message difficult for most people. If ALL CAPS were easier to read, you would see every newspaper and book publisher use them.

Four yeas is a long time. You the fuel is likely to cause you problems if you don’t drain the tank and clean the fuel system. You did not say where the car was stored, what might have been done to prevent damage while it was stored, what make model and year it is.

I would also suspect a bad battery. I would suggest flushing the brake lines and having a mechanic take a look over to spot any obvious problems. Not knowing the storage conditions makes it difficult to predict what kind of problems you may have.

Having said that, I have seen cars stored longer and start right up.

Good Luck.

I would pull the spark plugs and shoot just a little light oil in each cylinder and then spin the engine over a few times before I tried starting it.

As noted by others, you are due for fresh gasoline, fresh brake fluid, and fresh coolant. The brake fluid and coolant need not be done before first startup, but should be done soon.

Don’t forget the transmission fluid as well, whether it’s manual or automatic.

And you’re probably going to need to rep[lace the tires. They very likely have flat spots that will not work themselves out.