Can I get a remote for car radio on a Cadillac xt5

Where are you going to be? How much range does the remote need to have?

When I drive I’m usually inside the car, sitting in close proximity to my radio. Without taking my eyes off my driving I can put my hands right on the control knobs. It’s a very safe set-up.

Is this one of these new fangled, genius designed flat panels, that requires visual attention to operate, that makes distracted driving easier, that I hope I never have to deal with?
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

1 Like

Google it!
CSA

For the factory installed radio, if a remote is available it would be listed as an option in the manual for the radio. Off hand, I doubt that is an option. You might half to consider an aftermarket system, you might take a look at Crutchfield for applications.

KK , explain why you want a remote for a vehicle radio .
And did you ever solve your seat belt problem ?

My wife has a hard time to reach the panel when riding on the passenger side so it would be nice for her

common_sense_answer

December 28

kkf44_151241:

Where are you going to be? How much range does the remote need to have?

When I drive I’m usually inside the car, sitting in close proximity to my radio. Without taking my eyes off my driving I can put my hands right on the control knobs. It’s a very safe set-up.

Is this one of these new fangled, genius designed flat panels, that requires visual attention to operate, that makes distracted driving easier, that I hope I never have to deal with?
CSA