Can flat tire be repaired and how?

this is the original tire from the car manufacturer, the warranty does not cover road hazard, I checked the warranty booklet

yes, road hazard is not covered. Who offers the road hazard protection for tires on a new car?

Even if it did, it would be prorated and youā€™d get almost nothing for that tire. Like others here, the most I have gotten out of OEM tires is 20-30k max. Time to bite the bullet and replace them IMO. Probably notice a vast improvement if you buy quality replacementsā€¦

Some new car dealers offer a tire and wheel road hazard insurance, it is not free. The place I work at replaces a lot of tires for customers covered by the road hazard insurance.

One of my coworkers bought the tire road hazard insurance for his new truck and has replaced two tires so far at $300 each, no pro-rate, there is no charge to the customer.

Certain customers being how they are, I would expect a bunch of nails and screws in tires just about the time they are used up and need replacing. Imagine the luck. Thatā€™s why they normally pro-rate tire replacements.

1 Like

As long as you have the receipt in the car, you can go to any shop under the same brand (like Discount Tire, Goodyear, Firestone, etc.). Thatā€™s why I try to buy my tires from a national chain, whether itā€™s a franchise or a company store.

Ur not the only one.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been buying from Tire Rack, and they offer tire damage coverage. I havenā€™t used it, but it is available. The three or four times I bought through them, the coverage was free.

ā€¦ and if one buys his/her tires from Costco, the quoted price includes mounting, dynamic balancing, and a road hazard warranty.
:thinking:

1 Like

no costco in my state

I looked at their website, it provides good advice on istallation and links to installers.

I get the exact tires I want, and I usually canā€™t do that at any local store.