Cameras to place on or around truck when parked in remote locations?

The river episode should be a way to get the perp off the streets if cwatkin can prove that creep was near him. IMO asking someone on shore where he landed could act as a witness. I think most people would be willing to do that.

Frankly I regard this as complte policical BS

1.When have anyone among us has experienced a Park Service , regularly patrolled by Rangers, such a thing?
2. In the very unlikely event that such has happened, it called Collision Insurance
3. In the unlikely case that it involves some already convicted of another crime, it’s simple. Call the Police/Sheriff. Justice ain’t perfect but it does have a way of convincing “those who see their error in their ways”

I’m Vietnam Era, Pro Gun, but I think that any other alternative than allowing the Police/Sherrif to handle the situation is foolish.

The US has significantly lower crime rates than many other countries too, and crime has been decreasing for several years. BTW, I looked up crime rates in NYC. Whether crime is up there is a matter of your time frame. It is generally higher than it was the some ears in the 20-teens but significantly lower than the 1990s, even after crime increased in some boroughs while decreasing in others.

1 Like