Brakes locking up!

I have a 1994 Honda Accord Ex i went an had a brake booster and brake master cylinder put on my car. About 3 to 4 days later my brakes locked up on me so i had the brakes bleed, a new brake line, and a need ABS pump put on and the brakes are still locking up what is causing this to happen?

Brakes lock up because either the calipers (often the slides) are sticking or the flex lines at the calipers have collapsed internally. You’ve been throwing the wrong parts at the problem.

The master cylinder has to be mated with the brake booster with the use of a special tool. I think you are going to have to take it to a Honda dealer to get them mated as the tool is not available to the general public, that I have found anyway.

What is probably happening is that the pushrod in the brake booster is too long and the booster is constantly applying the brakes for you.

It is possible to make this adjustment on the car, but you have to fabricate a special tool and be a contortionist to do it. It helps to tear out most of the dashboard on the drivers side of the console.