Brake light 1994 chevy aveo

Can anyone tell me how to change the brake lights on a 1994 Chevy Aveo? We removed the two screws but the cover will not come off!

Is there such a thing as a 1994 Chevy Aveo? I don’t think so.

Try accessing the brake lights from INSIDE the car. Most cars these days do not require removing the rear light unit in order to replace a bulb.

You may also want to consult your owner’s manual. It’s amazing wha? you might find there.

The oldest Aveo model is 2004. You can find a copy of your owner’s manual on www.mygmlink.com. Just enter your info and sign up. Then, you can go to the taillight section and find where the screws are.

I know I answered this in another post, but I found out that you really can find that info in the owner’s manual.

But, if you are asking about a 1994 Geo Metro, I can say that there is a third screw new the middle panel, I think.

like what kind of car it is…

i dont know your car, but usually the lights come off from the inside of the trunk area. typically you have to wiggle the carpet out of the way, to get at the light plugs, to twist them out to get at the bulbs.