I’m looking for the most comfortable driver seat vehicle. I’m fairly tall and slightly wide-shouldered with bad knees.
• Tall height between floor board and seat cushion.
• Long front-to-back seat cushion.
• No shoulder hugging seat back wings.
• Tall enough windshield and enough head room so I don’t need to lean forward to see traffic lights.
• Decent ground clearance so getting in easy on the knees.
• Bonus points for all the above without getting into full size trucks and SUVs (and semis, busses …tanks, etc.)