Auto ads and features are sometimes silly

When I bought my scion back in 03, I like the fact that it had a pioneer mp3 player capable of pumping out one fifth of a horsepower in sound energy whereas the Toyota echo my parents bought five months earlier had a generic unit. I rather had a brand name stereo inside the car instead of some rare earth mineral that birds relief themselves upon. Different stroke for different folks.

I’m a “hard sell” when it comes to vehicles. Swarovski crystal, Eddie Bauer, LL Bean, Corinthian leather and JD Powers are just superfluous words to me. I decide about a purchase after I’ve driven the vehicle for an extended period of time and it must have the “it” factor for me. The “it” factor is hard to explain but it must be there or no sale for me. My wife, on the other hand, has bought vehicles because she liked the color.

When I bought my scion back in 03, I like the fact that it had a standard pioneer mp3 player capable of pumping out one fifth of a horsepower as sound whereas the Toyota echo my parents bought five months earlier had a generic unit. I rather had a brand name stereo inside the car instead of some rare earth mineral that birds relief themselves upon. Different strokes for different folks.

@Triedaq,please
@CA,150 watts?-Kevin