Apple car in 2020?!?

I agree with that. But the next question is how do you stop it???

Don’t buy dumb products.

Sounds flippant, but it’s funny how much I see people complaining about products, and then they go out and buy more of them.

I’ve got coworkers who hate their iPhones. “So get an Android.” “Oh, no, I couldn’t do that. I’m too used to Apple.” And then they go get the new version of the iPhone, despite hating the last 3 they had.

Well… If you keep giving them money, they have no incentive to change what they’re doing.

I’m very happy with my iPhone. I find a lot of people complain about a product or service because it’s way too complicated for them. Case in point - my sister-in-law complained about the email on her phone. I spent about 10 minutes reconfiguring her settings and now she LOVEShe iPhone.

Or they might complain because they complain about everything.

Yep, see that’s the thing in a free society, you decide what to buy. If you don’t like it, you don’t buy it and that solves the problem of dumb ideas. Now some aren’t buying but others think that if we just create a government incentive, that’ll take care of it. Don’t like it, outlaw it. Like it, subsidize it. Where did that hook in my nose come from?

Hi, could you kindly bring this back to cars? Thanks.

The hook makes it easier to lead you around by your nose.