ALLDATAdiy.com

oldsmobile
alero

Anyone have any experience with ALLDATAdiy? The AutoZone has a year subscription for $20 for its reward members. Does anybody know if its worth the price and can you get real solutions to fixing your car’s problems?

I’ve been using it since the mid 90’s, it works fine for me. There will be things you can’t find but it doesn’t happen too often. For $20… I would say it’s worth it.

It used to look just like my Ford service manual on CD or DVD, but it changed post Autozone. I don’t think it is as good any more.

P.S. The TSBs are worth the 20 bucks.

I use it routinely. For the price, it is a valuable supplement for the Haynes manual. I especially like it for the electrical diagrams. The parts cost and labor hours are nice when you’re trying to decide whether or not to DIY.

The deal through Autozone turns a good deal, into a great Bargain! If you look at the alternatives to find Factory Data, there aren’t any. Certainly not at this price. Buy it you won’t be disappointed.

Thanks for all the advice. I am going to purchase it, realizing there may be a few limitations.

I did purchase it, and, I will not re-up, even tho they are continuously hitting me up to do so and dramatically lowering the price. I am going to purchase the repair manual from the dealer. Cost is a lot more, but, you really do get what you pay for.