Air Filter/Enginge hose question

Can someone tell me what the name of this hose is? It’s cracked/split where it connects to the top of the engine and I want to replace it. Thanks in advance!!!

Crankcase evaporation hose. Now what Italian-owned Chrysler calls it in their parts catalog is another guess entirely! And the price will likely make your wallet hurt.

Why not just remove it and take it in buy some of the same ID hose from an auto parts store?

1 Like

I’d call it the PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) hose. It provides filtered air to the crankcase.