Adding Lane Keep Assist!

Maybe you should have read the followup statement to that… “(or more specifically, that I operate my vehicle unsafely)”

And you have some pretty crappy deductive reasoning if what you gathered from my original post was that I want to disengage from the act of driving. Nowhere did I imply I want Lane Keep Assist to do my driving for me. You are the only one making that baseless jump in logic. To the contrary, multiple times in this tedious thread have I denied your allegations and instead restated my desire to continue safe operation of my vehicle. And I would have no issue with your strange interpretation of my original post if it were not pure baseless conjecture.

Also, it most definitely is an attack when you assumed I don’t stay safe such as keeping my phone mounted above the dashboard (which you outright claimed I don’t do) among multiple other things. If you’re going to force me to spell it out, I can go through and quote every single instance where you have made a baseless assumption or attacked me, do we really need to go down that route? Cause if you’re still not satisfied enough to concede, I would be glad to tear into your argument and show you exactly why I was Captain of my school’s debate team and have won numerous competitions.

1 Like

Please. Let us leave the debate team and college logic seminar in the past. Does anybody have anything else to add about installing LKAS after purchase? Thanks.

I’ve tried several times to find common ground and put behind us what amounts to a simple disagreement of opinion. Just close it already.

1 Like

@Whitey I’ve said this numerous times before, but I hate having to close threads because I’d rather people exercise their own self-control first. It was a disagreement, but you also made a leap of logic beyond what was written (disengaging from the driving experience, and all that).

1 Like