ABS & Defroster - Guy SAVED from a wacko "girlfriend"

What a great opportunity a guy was given. I’m referring to the woman that called in and first, couldn’t determine if she had hooked a guy in enough to call him more than a “boyfriend” and then wants to blame him and have him pay for her likely unrelated defroster and ABS problems based on the premise that he abused her car after doing her the favor of driving her to work in her car. GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! She is nuts!

What a great opportunity a guy was given. I’m referring to the woman that called in and first, couldn’t determine if she had hooked a guy in enough to call him more than a “boyfriend” and then wants to blame him and have him pay for her likely unrelated defroster and ABS problems based on the premise that he abused her car after doing her the favor of driving her to work in her car. GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! She is nuts!

Did she give any specifics as to how he abused her car?

I wonder if he might have left the lights on while giving the guitar lesson, then did a lousy job of jump-starting the car, thus damaging the electrical system? Not that I’m trying to pin it on him – I’m just trying to come up with a plausible scenario. I’m not sure how one would find corroborating evidence, however.

It seems more likely that some random fuse failed and affected multiple things.

Being “wacko” is probably a good way to get past the call screeners on a comedy radio show.