Blogs Car Info Our Show Deals Mechanics Files Vehicle Donation

99 Chevy Tahoe

The rear differential vent tube has a relief/check valve on the end. This valve got on my exhaust and has melted. The pressure built up and blew the gasket out. Where can I go to purchase a new one? What is the correct name for this part so I can look it up for replacement?

If you don’t back the vehicle into water to launch boats cut it off as it’s not needed. A lot of vehilcles have vent hoses without check valves because they can’t be used to launch boats.


Do you know where I can purchase one? I don’t want any crud in there…

if ya gotta have one, junkyard.