My 95 Dodge neon finally got listed for sale, as I’ve moved on to something a little newer, I had no problems with this car it ran, started, drove fine everyday! Then its like the curse of bad luck came!
- Bunch of maniacs come to drive cars for sale, that never have money to buy?!? - who knew…
- Check engine light turns on after a few drivers
- Now after about 10 drives the car does not start for this person today! It makes a rapid clicking noise, call autoshop they say battery, I bought this battery one year ago from them.
- They suggest i try a jump start.
- I go to jump start, look down check engine light is FLASHING!
- I read that flashing= VERY NOT GOOD!
- Since car wont start-- needs a tow already not to mention the possible $$$??? for a car I’m not even driving nor will drive and not worth my money to invest anymore…
- ANY TIPS, IDEAS, AND CHEAP TRYS TO SEE WHATS THE PROBLEM!!?!?!
HELP PLEASE ASAP!! I was depending on this money to pay for me and my fiance to be married in august and cant dig my hole deeper with repairs on this car before selling!