'95 Buick Century Electrical problem

I have a '95 Buick Century 4-door sedan. While driving, the radio went blank and turned off. Furthermore, the horn, headlights, tail lights, interior lights, hazard lights, power seats, cigarette lighter, power locks, and trunk button do not work. The weird thing is, the wipers, power windows, heating controls, and the turn signals work. The anti-lock brake light is now on, but I’m not sure if it’s related (perhaps due to the power loss). Anyway, the car otherwise starts and runs fine. The fuses inside the glove box are fine. There is an aftermarket stereo installed, but it has worked without problems for about a year, and the wiring on that appears fine to my untrained eye. Is there anything else I can look for?

The problem is most likely due to a bad power connection to all the things you mentioned. They are most likely tied to a single fuse. Find out which fuse is tied to those things and check to see if there is power getting to the fuse using a trouble light probe. If there is power there then you need to move further down the wire and check things there.

Start in the engine compartment. There are two large electrical cables which come from the battery positive post. The red electrical cable branches to three large fusible links which supply power to the car. Two of the fusible links B, and G, on red 14 gauge wire cables, supply power to all those circuits you listed.
The fusible links have blown because of an electrical overload. The overload could be from an electrical short, or some component(s) drawing a high current. You need an electrician to check out this power distribution problem.

These components are spread out among several fuses, all of which are unbroken. Searching under the hood, I did find that one of the relay sockets had fallen out of it’s mount and had some water on it. Though it is a weatherproof socket, it might be the problem. I’m not really sure how a relay socket works, or what exactly they control, but it seems relevant. Is there any way to check this socket?

Is there any way I can fix this problem myself? Where are fusible links B and G under the hood, and is there any way to test them, or replace them?