2022 hyundai tucson 4th generation dashboard warning lights ABS-DPF-ESC-EPB...etc-check engine

hello everyone, i would like to discuss this problem with problem with you has it happened to any of you and how can i fix it? i noticed that this problem occurs in cars with a mileage between 8580 and 36000 km. after diagnosing these cars with a diagnostic device,they cause many malfunction, but the main malfunction is the CAN network. knowing that i had a problem in the same type of car and the problem was fixed by changing the connector kit ABS control module, as it turned out that the defect was in the manufacturing

If this Tucson is truly a 2022 model (as you indicated in the thread’s title), it is covered by multiple warranties, and it is the responsibility of the dealership to diagnose it and to repair it. I strongly advise that you NOT try to repair it yourself, or to have a non-dealership shop repair it.

4 Likes

yes it is the responsibility of the dealership to diagnose it and to repair.
as a mechanic in the garage people would come to me with a car and ask me why there were some problems i had contact with mechanics in dealership hyundai and kia they would tell me the solutions they had found to car problems

i want to know which customer faced this problem and what he did with the dealership.
when i called the dealership mechanic he told me that he had not found a solution yet where they changed the ECM and connector ABS unit and ESC-ECM .
where the problem is on something else

It’s done the same way as debugging any other high-tech electronics system. Follow the manufacturer’s published step by step service procedures, using their recommended tooling and test fixtures. As far as to the technical specifics for this particular car, no experience so no idea. Comes with computerized cars, no easy work-a-rounds or mickey-mouse fixes these days.