2021 Ford Edge - Safety failure

My name is Donny, and I am the owner of a Ford Edge 2021. I wish to bring to your attention an incident involving my vehicle where the Collision Assist system did not activate. This event was fully recorded on my dashcam, serving as concrete evidence of the situation. I kindly request a comprehensive review to understand why the Collision Assist system failed to operate as expected.

Sorry Donnie , but no one on a web Forum can answer that question . Check with your insurance company . The system only works on some vehicles above a certain speed .

1 Like

Hello.
Could you recommend a lawyer who might handle this issue? I believe it’s a manufacturer’s defect.

Warm regards,
Donny

Sorry Donny, this forum is designed to help with mechanical issues, not legal issues as we are mostly pro mechanics and DIYer’s…

When your vehicle will not start, or you have a strange rattle etc, we will be more than happy to help you…

This not Google so we have no idea where you are located . Besides the primary braking system is most likely at fault here ( the driver ) . And would you really want an Attorney reccomended by an anonymous person on the web ?

Now would be a good time to do a web search on how the brake assist actually works because it has its limits .

You can try “Dewey, Cheetham & Howe”

2 Likes

You want a review so someone can explain to you why the system didn’t work as expected? That’s all? An explanation? Or compensation? How were you slighted? Peace of mind?

Thank you, that’s all I need. I understand everything and am grateful for the time spent.

Suggest to also bring this problem to the att’n of your local Ford dealership. Do this asap b/c there may be a computer log of the various sensor parameters related to this incident in your car’s memory. That critical information will eventually be erased.

Just how much money do you plan to give a law firm?