2020 Chrysler Pacifica - Owner reports?

I am interested in hearing Pacifica Hybrid owners’ reviews on this Chrysler vehicle.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think owners of a 2020 Pacifica are going to be hard to find.

3 Likes

There are about 4,000 owners of these vehicles in a club on FB. Check it out here. They would love to tell you about it, and their posts will keep you busy for a while.

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

Kate

Image removed by sender.

GorehamJ
March 31

There are about 4,000 owners of these vehicles in a club on FB. Check it out here. They would love to tell you about it, and their posts will keep you busy for a while.

4000 owners of 2020 Chrysler Pacifica’s . That is one exclusive club .

Take a look at safercar.gov and search the recall section for the Pacifica PHEV. There are a few issues listed there from 2018 to date. I’m interested in buying one for my wife, but the fire issue last year made me wait until I don’t see any reported fires for a few months. If you have a 2020, you definitely won’t have this issue, and you shouldn’t if you actually have a 2019.

1 Like

The latest Consumer Reports car issue (April 2019) rates it as a new car much below average in reliability and better than average for owner satisfaction. In some prior years its reliability was better and it was a recommended car. CR does not recommend any car with below average reliability, despite its other characteristics. Of course that means that, wherever CR draws the line, about 1/2 of cars don’t earn their recommended status, on that basis alone.

We have a 2007 Chrysler minivan and earlier a 1999 Plymouth. We have been very pleased with each, never stranded or needing expensive repairs.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have been added to the group.

Thank you for this useful link and info. I will be checking the link out.

Thank you Shanonia. We have had a Plymouth Voyager and our present van is a 2000 T&C (bought in 1999.) We have been happy with both.