2018 Infiniti Q50 - Anyone Else Have Problems With Blind Spot Indicators?

I own a 2018 Infiniti Q50, and I just received a one-year anniversary survey from Infiniti relative to my satisfaction. Two of the questions were would I recommend this vehicle to a friend and to a colleague, and on a scale of 0 to 10 (0 being the worst rating) I responded 0. With one exception, the Q50 is, in my opinion, a great automobile, and I am hoping that you might have an insight to that exception. As you know, the blind spot indicators are not in the side-view mirrors, but on the door frame as an LED light, which is supposed to illuminate for a passing vehicle. My first impression to that was negative, but as time as passed, I quite prefer this design in that there is no need to take my eyes off the road when they activate; they can be seen peripherally. When I use the turn signals, the illumination is fine. With a passing vehicle on a dismal day, at dusk, and in the evening the illumination if OK. During a bright sunny day, there is virtually no illumination of those LED indicators. I can’t believe that of all the Q50s that have been manufactured only mine has this problem so I took the Service Manager of the dealership for a ride so that he could see it for himself. He couldn’t explain it so I have turned to you and have adapted my driving to be without the self-activated blind spot indicators until you clear up the problem. Thanks much.

Who do you think you are directing this post too ? There is no one here that can make Infiniti do anything.
This is a branch site of the Car Talk web site and Forum.