2016 Hyundai Tucson - Engine blew

Drove my Hyundai to the levee and the dipstick was dry doesn’t flow as well as “drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry”.

Drove my Hyundai every Sunday but the dipstick went dry…

BTW, I open the hood and check fluids every 1000 miles.
That takes anywhere from 3 days to 3 months; easy to track on the odometer.
If I were unfortunate enough to own a vehicle that needed makeup oil I’d do it more often.

Yes, of course! I’m totally gruntled, no words are not going to upset the ecstasy I’m feeling in this endless summer paradise. I found the place I should have been all along. I’m pretty thrifty (alright , cheap), but I bit the bullet and became a member at the golf course we live in and insisted my wife do the same (she loves the game, too.). Our front window view is that of people having fun playing golf. How crazy is that? We have a golf membership up north, too (much cheaper). I’m not a rich man, nowhere near… But, we’re all just penciled in and the clock is running. We’ve made sacrifices for this. Money spent on fitness activities that cause better health and mental calm is money well spent, much better than chasing doctor bills. We spend on bicycles, pickleball equipment, kayak stuff, etcetera.

I haven’t found much time to post here, so when I do I’d rather not be tazed…. know what I mean? I need that like I need tap-dance lessons. I feel like I should be able to post an opinion once in a while.

Good day, eh! Let me know when you’re in the neighborhood. Soon it will be DeSoto Grand Parade time and the Minnesota Winter Carnival Queen will be here! We’ll ride bikes up and watch.

CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

Laying it on a bit thick . . . AGAIN

:smile_cat:

3 Likes

This is why I never became a song writer.

Next year, Ft. Myer though, but those dang bridges are something else.
Son and family are headed to Anna Marie next week though. Maybe I’ll get a post card. Just sayin’ though it hit 60 on Sunday but snow again today. Endless variety.

Yes, sorry, my bad. Dope slap! That is rude of me.
Understand that I went from a state of winter depression, year after year, decade after decade in the north tundra to this place and it is difficult to contain the feeling, "Changes in Latitudes , Changes in Attitudes" (Jimmy Buffet). Stop anybody and ask “How are you doing?” The normal reply is “Another day in Paradise.” Plus, I went from rural life to “community life” for half the year and we’ve got tons of new friends from all over the country.

I really never thought we’d ever afford to be doing this. Bringing it back to cars… It is my cars I have to thank. The newest car we own is a decade old. Our daily drivers here are 23-1/2 and 14 years old, but reliable and in excellent condition and fairly low miles. I have never wasted money on cars and did most everything DIY and religiously check fluids. We saved that money. I really must try harder, though. Sorry. I hope you find your happy place.
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

1 Like