2014 VW Golf 5 cylnder. Esc light, will start, wont drive. Please help

I have a 2014 wolkwagen golf base model 2.4L 5 cylnder engine. I changed the fuse for the 12v port and the next day could not drive my car as the Electronic Stability Control Fault came accross my screen. It will not allow me to put the gear shifter out of park and into any position without triggering the manual release and if i do use the manual release it bucks and kicks if i try to drive even in reverse. I cannot afford a mechanic and was given this car so i have to figure it out on my own. I have a obd2 reader thats how i knew the esc stood for electronic stability control, other than that i really dont have mechanical experience and wouldnt get enough out of it of i sold it to pay off what i owe on it as my mother got it for me with a car note at a dealership near her almost 4 hours from me. Someone surely knows something and could maybe help me at least figure out where to start with fixing this issue. The car has no diagram for the fuse boxes i found those online. There isnt even mention of one in my owners manual.

What happens if you remove the fuse for the 12v port?

Sorry you are having this difficulty, frustrating. The ESC warning light & subsequent behavior is saying there’s something seriously amiss, enough that driving the car could be unsafe. Generally w/that sort of problem there would be at least one diagnostic code in one of the main computer modules, engine, transmission, body control, steering, abs etc. The problem may not be the electronic stability control function itself, but some other problem that prevents ESC from working correctly. The first step is to discover what the diagnostic code(s) are. No VW experience so don’t know if this is something a diy’er w/a diy’er code reader can do themselves. You may have to take car to a pro mechanic or dealership and ask them to read out the diagnostic codes for you, as special equipment may be required. Once you get the list of diagnostic codes, you are welcome to post them here for more ideas. Computerized cars, just the way it is nowadays. The relationship of this problem to the fuse you replaced, could be just a coincidence.

Suggest to post the car’s transmission configuration.

If while checking for the blown power outlet fuse you removed other fuses to inspect them, you may have installed one in the wrong slot. For example, you may have removed the brake fuse and installed it in a “spare” slot.