I have a 2014 Jeep Patriot with the 4cyl engine. I have noticed that it is using up coolant from the coolant tank and the temperature gauge will pass mid point and return to normal while driving. I have checked for leaks and cannot find any but I do smell anti freeze and the mechanic claims that he hasn’t found anything. Is there something here that is being overlooked.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 99 jeep grand cherokee | 7 | 711 | December 11, 2007 | |
| Coolant Disappears in Volkswagen Jetta 2003 | 16 | 13713 | October 20, 2017 | |
| 2013 Jeep Patriot - Leaking antifreeze | 1 | 310 | September 9, 2020 | |
| Frustrating Coolant Leak - 99 Grand Am - V6 3.4L | 12 | 14432 | March 12, 2014 | |
| Can't find Anti-freeze leak in my Jeep | 6 | 1230 | October 17, 2011 |