2011 Chevrolet Impala: won’t start

Lost my key and had a locksmith make one but he did not set the codes correctly. Took it to the dealer and they fixed the key and replaced the battery. The car would not crank the next day and I took it back they said it is the fuel pump. Had the fuel pump replaced took it home and a week later it wouldnt start, I was told it was the starter. Had the starter replaced and it still wont crank…HELP

Why did they replace the battery? :thinking: I think they need to look at the key again and make sure the codes are correct…I wonder if the fuel pump and starter are bad OR if there is a problem with the anti-theft system…OEM system or aftermarket?

Did you check the simple things? It won’t crank if you aren’t pressing firmly on the brake pedal.

It won’t crank if the automatic transmission isn’t in Park or Neutral. Wiggle the shift lever in case that safety switch is out of adjustment. Try both Park and Neutral.

If a stick, it won’t crank unless the clutch is fully depressed, even if the shifter is in Neutral.

Larry