2008 Jeep Commander has new battery, but won’t start

I have 2008 jeep commander I’ve replaced the battery and starter, yet truck won’t start lights come on but no sound and will not turn over

So why did you replace both of these parts? Did you have the battery tested? Was it bad? Same question for the starter.

By not turn over, you mean it won’t crank? Have you tested for a proper ground connection? How about battery cable resistance? Have you checked the starter’s solenoid connection to see if the solenoid is getting 12V when someone turns the key to try to crank it? Reply, and we can go further.

Mustangman

June 4

Raymond10:
I’ve replaced the battery and starter

So why did you replace both of these parts? Did you have the battery tested? Was it bad? Same question for the starter.

By not turn over, you mean it won’t crank? Have you tested for a proper ground connection? How about battery cable resistance? Have you checked the starter’s solenoid connection to see if the solenoid is getting 12V when someone turns the key to try to crank it? Reply, and we can go further.

If you were trying to respond to my questions, it didn’t work Raymond. It just repeated my post. Just hit “reply” at the bottom, it doesn’t have to be directly to me.